New 2016 Gun Show Schedule Up!!
Welcome To Colfax Gun Club
*** Attention ***
******* Club Rules ! *******
1.you are Not allowed to shoot any metal targets with rifles
2. you are Not allowed to shoot any fixtures
3. you may bring only two guest at a time
4. Remove your trash and targets from range when done
5. Pick up your used shotgun shells after done. Do not leave on grass
We have the right to Eject you from the club if you are not a good steward of our property!
(( Attention !!))
((( Please Report Anyone Not following Rules or damaging Club Property !! ))))
(( We are not accepting New members at this time ))
Also Anyone interested in Winter Indoor Bullseye League for fall and winter of 2015 - 2016 Contact Les Hostetter in September
The public can shoot in our matches!
Our range is closed to the public except on match days!
On match days the range is closed except for match shooting!
We are a Iowa club with our own Shooting range from 25 to 200 yards with 4 shooting pads with open covers, and a pistol range.
We also have shooting matches to compete in.
Types of matches we put on:
1. The .22 Fun Shoot is a 22 rimfire benchrest match fired at 50 yards. The targets are paper varmint silhouette / Dot match.
2. The Benchrest Highpower Match is a 200 yard benchrest paper varmint silhouette match. The maximum caliber is .30.
3. The Designated Marksman Challenge is a highpower rifle match with 4 stages fired one at a time
4. The Combat Match is timed course shot with a centerfire handgun. The yardage is from 15 to 25 yards. The shooter will need a holster, 3 magazines and about 100 rounds of ammo. Shooters will engage steel and paper targets. The shooters are scored for targets hit and deductions are made for missed targets. The total score is divided by the shooters time.
5. Ladies Night This night is for ladies to come out and shoot with other women without being bothered by your men. Bring you handgun if you have one or we will have a couple for you to try. If you have any questions call Shelly Wood. 641-521-9893
Anyone interested in Winter Bullseye League for the fall and winter of 2016 - 2017 Contact Less Hostetter in September. Bullseye is shot one handed at 50 feet in a trailer. 30 shots 22 rimfire -- slow fire 30 shots 22 rimfire -- timed fire 30 shots 22 rimfire -- rapid fire. 30 shots center fire -- slow fire 30 shots center fire -- timed fire 30 shots center fire - rapid fire. 10 weeks total.
At This time we are not accepting New members
For membership information please call: Less...(515-674-3218)
For problems with website
Web Master: email@example.com
Copyright Colfax Gun Club LLC. 2014 ..Colfax, Iowa